Luna was happy to see Ellyn and talks fondly with her. Ellyn had been the first to welcome her beside her Aunt and Uncle. And Luna felt a soft spot for the woman. Luna slept easy having seen and talked with her uncle and aunt. Her eyes open and she seems to already be half in thought, This life is very comfortable...but.... She closes her eyes and sees her mother again; her dreams were fading and distant though it that felt so close. She let her eyes open and adjust before rolling out of the comfortable bed and starting about readying for today.

She wraps up 8 rations for herself and khitan; just in case. She didn't intend to stay out for more than a day but she still wraps an extra blanket from the closet. The pack was much heavier now and Luna spills out her instruments and unhooks her shield. The pack was a bit lighter but still heavy. Luna manages to get down the stairs and into the common room. "Morning Auntie, Morning Uncle." She says putting the pack against the wall near the door, "I was hoping to get breakfast to go today and can I get two plates; one for young Khitan." She hugs and kisses her aunt and uncle good-bye; as one would do to family. She carries the hot, wrapped breakfast she got from her aunt and pushes open the door.

The early morning air was bitter cold but it pushes Luna to rush and get used to carrying so much weight. She sticks to the road this time and eventually makes her way to Jacob's farm. She smiles seeing she is up before old man Jacob. Her eyes adjust and she sees young Khitan on the front steps, Oh he is up before us all.

Spoiler: Adjustments
Show

I can adjust my RP if Khitan is not up but if he is does he have any gear with him?