Quote Originally Posted by kgato503 View Post
I too, am starting to favoring the idea of voting for Logic, especially after I was accused of allowing a tie to sit. I am also happy to examine those who are currently flying under the radar. Looking at the Day One voting history, as well as who died. I would like to point out that Fin has been very quiet, and the wolf he voted for was killed last night (Ramsus). It is possible (however small we may think the probability is) that the Villager chose to kill last night, rather than cure. At this point, the only two who have not cast Day Two votes are Fin and Duck999.

Spoiler: Newbie Question
Show
Also, how far are we suppose to read into the narrative? A slit throat from behind sounds more like a Villager kill than a Wolf kill to me, but I could be reading into things way too much.
Usually, the narrations are just for flavor, so as not to let the narrator influence the game with hints, but that isn't always the case, so don't take this statement as gospel.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
If BoP targeted me with a kill. Were they the only one? If so, I should be dead but I'm not. That should be proof enough until someone else claims.

Also, yes I can say with certainty that there are now 2 villagers. Why would they not use it? The only reason there wouldn't be is if the Villager didn't send in a night action and that would make for a very boring game in my opinion. I need to re-read the thread.

@ Logic:

I'm 99.9% sure that it happened just by logical assumptions based on what the villager should do the first night. And if they didn't turn someone, then they majorly screwed up because they could have gotten killed last night by an off-kill. To assume ottherwise is just foolish in my opinion. And i didn't state it as a fact, I stated it as my opinion which I think is true. I believe there are 2 villagers now, and I'm going to assume and write as such.

@ Vecna:

Again, a no lynch is not a day without information. A no lynch vote from me yesterday put me on the chopping block today. Because apparently conserving wolf numbers isn't that important. We are more likely to kill ourselves than the villager with night kills and yet everyone seems to be trigger happy on day 1.

edit2: I don't think Bop, or kgato are villagers. I think we all should band together and swing the vote towards people who are lying low like Ronnoc, Chambers, etc.

edit3: I'm going to vote for Eternis. That post just isn't helpful.
This looks like a genuine response to my query/accusation. I'm tentatively calling you likely wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
I don’t see anything weak in my logic. I’m trying to do everything I can to gather as much info for wolves as quickly as possible. The longer we stall, the more villagers pop up.
Well, the villager's cure does have a 3-night cooldown, so if we are assuming it was used last night, the next night it is available is night 5. That also means if we are assuming it was used last night, we should be looking for any stark changes to how people are playing after night 5.
Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
As I said, anyone could've moved their vote to prevent a tie from happening. From what I'm seeing today, one specific person not stopping a tie is the only reason for a lot of the votes.
Initially, this post made me suspect you duck, but upon further reflection, it looks like you are clarifying the situation. I can't clear you, but I've no reason to suspect you for the moment.