View Single Post

Thread: Luna's Prologue [IC]

1. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Luna's Prologue [IC]

Luna goes about her business like normal. It felt odd having just risked life and limb to be serving food to the same old villagers as a fortnight ago. She happily sits with her Aunt and Uncle by the warm fire; after the slow night. She decides to recount the exact tale of events. She made great detail to the rock formation at the mouth of the cave. "I think the frogmen may have a nest there." She would address her uncle, "These frogmen may not wish to negotiate a resettlement but I don't think they wish Barmalk any harm." Luna seems to be weighing the thought heavily, "I suggest we mark the path to the frog people's nest and give a stern warning to anyone headed in that direction."

Luna was much interested in her Uncle's thoughts on the outstanding subject but once it was settled she was happy to discuss happier things. Like what the base of the cake her Aunt had intended to bake with the flower's extract and what she would experience in the festival's competition. She eventually gives each of them a tight hug and thanks them deeply for the custom hammock, "Thank you, Auntie and Uncle, I will make good use of it."
    Last edited by ncpunkin; 2017-10-11 at 02:12 PM.