Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
I feel like this campaign needs to become a horror game! I mean, he's a bard. His art is only as good as the emotions it inspires, and terror and madness are great emotions! Is there any way for him to harvest some hapless victims? I feel like setting up some moral dilemmas with actual people is a bit cliche, but can be good if done right. In fact, is there anyway for him to get the loved ones of the PCs?

And there's something that'd probably give him warm fuzzy feelings in what used to be his heart when the paladin goes berserk and mows down the rest of the party. Tee hee!
Yeah this is pretty Jigsaw-esque come to think of it lol. I'm probably gonna focus more on the madness part since I've tried describing some things in a creepy way but I've never tried making my sessions flat-out "scary" before. As for getting to the loved ones of PCs, the party would have to grow attached to some NPCs, because the campaign hasn't started yet and I don't think their backstories include any other characters that would really qualify or make sense.