Spoiler: GM Only
Show
"Yeah sure thing." Lucille says as you head into the night. You and Kasumi creep soundlessly over the rocks, your shinobi training enabling you to avoid sending even a single pebble skittering down the slope. The pale moonlight through the drifting clouds does not reveal any sleeping rock types nearby, or at least, none that you observe. You don't find anything nearby at all, in fact. This area of Mt. Moon seems surprisingly deserted... of course, there's nothing you could do for pokemon that might lurk beneath the surface, waiting for an unwary prey item to step near their subterranean lair and into their waiting gullets.
It's quiet... Wonder if it's always this way out here? "Let's call it a night girl."

You return to the cave with ease, there's a decent sized fire going in a pit a half dozen yards in front of the cave entrance, and the cave itself glows from within. Reentering the cave, you find the glow is thrown off by Gramps, who stands in the center of the cavern, looking sternly at you.

Lucille's tent is set up near the far wall, and most of the loose grit in front of it has been swept away. Your fellow trainer is sat leaned up against a wall, Eating out of a foil-wrapped packet of food that smells... cooked? "Found some berries while you were gone." she offers, nodding towards two wiki berries on a leaf.

"find anything out there?" She asks, shoveling more of her dinner into her mouth.
"Hey Gramps, sorry for coming in so late. I know I was supposed to be back by nine but the movie ran a little longer than I thought. That and she insisted on going for a walk afterwards, I mean I wasn't going to tell her no. It's a nice night out and you taught me to always be a gentleman... you know how it is right?" Tyson smiles as he removes dinner for Kasumi and himself, his egg, and finds himself a seat next to Lucille. He rests the egg in his lap and takes the time to check up on the unborn pokemon inside as he eats.

He looks over to the pair of berries before turning back to Lucille. "Where'd you even find those? I don't remember seeing that many bushes outside. If there's only two we could share'em or you can take them both since you found'em in the first place?"

"It's quiet tonight. Nothing out there that I could see at least. Was that Makuhita the only pokemon you saw out here on the plateau? Is it normal for pokemon like that to live in solitude?"

He waits for Lucille's responses before asking his next question. "So what's up with the tent? We're already inside so there's no need for it right? I assumed my sleeping bag was going to be enough."