View Single Post

Thread: King Maker Solo

1. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: King Maker Solo

He shoves his hand towards your face. You notice he's missing a finger.

"See this?" He says, referring to the missing finger. "Me brother did this. Bastard cut that offa me the last time he hit my mother, Desna rest her soul. But he took off right after to live in a hollow tree down south rather than face the law, so I guess it all worked out well enough. I thought I could and give 'em my what for coupla years back. Came out 'ere to find 'em, but had too much trouble with the locals. I'm just stayin' where its safe nowadays."

Hearing you coin purse jingle, he happily shows you to a cabinet against the back wall of his shack. In addition to the tools and reagents for his craft, there are a few vials lined up neatly in a row.

"Them there are cure potions, just the light flavor." He says, gesturing to the first two of the six vials. "Two in the middle are endure elements. That one's the cure in the moderate flavor." He pauses, stroking his unkempt beard while staring at the last vial. "Not sure what the last one is, just that it's something good for yeh. I'll sell it at a discount though, if you want to try your luck."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    He has the potions stated above and he's selling them at full price (50gp for the first two types, 300gp for the more powerful cure potion). In addition, he's selling a random first level potion for 25gp. He can also make a potion for you from the adept spell list, up to the second spell level.
    Last edited by Eonn; 2017-10-14 at 05:12 PM.