1. - Top - End - #195
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

Spoiler: GM Only
    Show
    Lucille chuckles around a mouthful of food as you 'explain' yourself to Gramps, who looks less than amused with your antics. She yawns and says "Over there." She flaps a hand towards a darker area of the room. "I already took my half, you can have those. As for the Pokemon..." She gives an exaggerated 'who knows' shrug.
    "Well, thanks for the fruit anyway. Hopefully whatever was planning to eat these it out for the night." Tyson gets up from where he was sitting and moves over to his bag, resting his egg inside of it and shifting it closer to Gramps. "Oh! Thank you for the heat Gramps. I'm sure no matter what pokemon hatches from this egg it'll be thankful for the warmth."

When you mention the tent, she narrows her eyes at you. "Mankey? theft? modesty?" her tone somewhere between confusion and aggravation.
    Wait...What did I say just now?

"Uh... forget I asked, okay? Ya know, before I started this journey I liked Mankey. They're strong, fast, and tenacious, even for a fighting type but after that ambush and running into those two attacking Roxy I'm starting to get tired of'em."

The ninja boy looses a yawn.

"Tch... Looks like I'm actually starting to get tired now. Guess it's time to call it a night? We've got another long day ahead of us and I know you won't let that ankle slow you down." He smiles at the blonde before walking outside to change clothes. When Tyson returns he slips into his sleeping bag with Kasumi resting on top. "See ya in the mornin'!"
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-15 at 03:14 AM.