Sophie looks around startled as the alarm goes off. "Oh dear...I'm sorry, Cotton, but I'm going to have to put you in your ball for a moment." She delves into her purse, taking a few seconds to pull out a Pokeball that's as pink as her clothes. The Espurr's eyes stop glowing, moments before she's drawn in. "Alright, let's follow the professor!" If she can find it, she grabs on to Liz's hand so they don't get separated.

Once they're out, Sophie waits for Liz to finish, not wanting to interrupt. "We may not have the tickets, but that's alright. I'm sure we'll figure something out! But for now, I think going south so you can pick up that fishing rod is a good plan. Let's go!"

As Sophie starts walking, she releases Cotton. "Sorry for having to coop you up in there..."

...wait, there's something stuck to Cotton's back. Sophie peels it off, seeing that it's...a safari ticket! "How did this get here...? Cotton, you didn't float it to you as I was looking for your ball, did you? Good thinking!" She spins around, turning to Liz. "We-e-e-ell, still wanna head south? If I remember right, it still goes to the Safari Zone, we just have to pass by a couple extra places..."