Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
"Not a school symbol, no. I'm too old for school, anyway. It's more of a... Tribal one, I guess you could say. A running theme for everyone in my hometown, and one that's just as true for me as the others who haven't left." Jack smiles at the reptilian man, eyes flicking up and down his frame, before settling on his face. How about you, any interesting symbols used in your hometown, or are you an Inside resident, or an immigrant for whom Nexus is all new and strange?" Her voice is slightly more feminine than her body, but still very androgynous. She's one of those people you see on the street, and can't tell their gender at a first glance.
The reptile man has no other way to proove her gender so he goes on. Worst case he had a nice chat.
His clothes are rather neutral. No special signs or anything, he could have bought that outfit anywhere.

"No Symbols, uneless you count in the local trends like bands, games or style." he says. "I'm from the nexus, a small town with people like me. Thought most are either more like reptiles or have less scaled skin."

"So what brings you to Trog's? Not the drinks if I may guess.
he points at her lemonade while saying that.