Quote Originally Posted by Dmdork View Post
Q342 Unseen attackers and Targets, PHB 194. If you can't hear an invisible target, how do you guess the targets' location?
A342 Smell; touch; logical deduction?

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
Q341

Simple Question really, Since a PoC Familiar can attack can it also be equiped with items ? like magic weapons if it can hold them ?

and then use said magic weapons
A341 Any animal, including familiars (Warlock or otherwise) can only equip what items its form allows it to reasonably wear or wield. If it has hands, it can hold a weapon, though it wouldn't be proficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmdork View Post
Q339if someone or something wants to grab me, they just walk up to me and the strength check happens for the grapple. Regarding RAW, if I'm invisible, there is no difference, correct? Meaning they know where I am and can just walk up to me and start a grapple without any game mechanics changing ?
A339 I have heard that the grapple attempt still counts as an attack, even though you don't make an attack roll, and thus the grapple check is made at disadvantage if the target is invisible. But I don't have a source for that. And it may be RAI, but I can't see how it's RAW (as RAW, invisibility only imposes disadvantage on "attack rolls", which a Strength check is not).

Powers &8^]