Nova's response came quickly to Estella, "Oh, so the big bad Invictus now needs my Rabble Ass??? LOL!" She was clearly the obstinate type, and would be hard to convince.

Standing nearby, Anna received a response via The Pulse as well. "Anna Wu???", read the first text, which was followed by, "I take it you need something".

Spoiler: OOC: @TC
Show
Sure. In the OOC thread, please roll Presence/Manipulation + Socialize. See the Core book and add modifiers as you deem appropriate, I can always make adjustments based on whether or not I agree. Also, remember that Anna has a meeting with Miho at 3AM

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Gabe points the lighted cigarette at Karl as if it were a weapon, starting to say something before stifling the thought. He turns and walks to the window, peaking his head past the sill to quickly look outside. The ghoul spins quickly, shaking his head as if to dislodge a bad thought and says, "I've never been so spooked in my life. There was a presence to the thing, like... like when you've gotten really angry. I can feel it; it's like I'm a kid again, and I can feel the monster under the bed, waiting for me to fall asleep. What the hell is going on? What are we getting into Karl?"