Quote Originally Posted by Armored Walrus View Post
Marryn gives the leather-clad woman a shy smile. "Thank you, ma'am." She glances at Shaena, "Two trouts then, anything to drink? If you don't fancy ale or mead, there's water, or we might have a glass or two of today's milk left." She turns to Mohander, "Anything for you, Master Elf?"

After taking your order, noting down anything Mohander might order, she heads behind the bar and has a quick discussion with Tordif, then heads back to the kitchen.

The gnome stuffs his bar rag in his belt, gives his mustache a quick twist, and walks up to the party. "If 'tis rooms you do be after, you do be just in time. Such rooms as we boast be snatched up quickly this time o' the year. Won't lie, me, quarters in the Foaming Flagon do no be had for ary a copper. Five silver hawks an eve they be, an' no less. If you do be interested in a bargain, offer me this full month in advance an' I'll give some consideration."
Shaena mulls over the prices a bit then looks to the others. Do you suppose we'll be back within the month? Might not be worth it if we're going to brave that wilderness.