View Single Post

Thread: The Fragile Veil IC [Masks]

1. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Fragile Veil IC [Masks]

Glitch looks at Tank's hand. I have a sudden suspicion that I may have misread all our interactions to date...

She shrugs slightly, then leans sideways, resting her head on Tank's shoulder. I'm tired, and I'll deal with any mixed messages later. Settled comfortably on the other girl, she begins to speak.

"Good? I go home to my parents, and I lie to them. I've got this big moral code that I expect everyone else to live up to, and then I go home, my little sis asks me what I did today, and I just keep on lying." Elizabeth holds Franka's hand tight, like a lifeline. "Neither of us might be what you'd call good, but I'm glad you're staying. We can't be trusted on our own, so I guess we're stuck with each other..."

Glitch enjoys the moment, then sees 21 and Chama come round the corner and walk almost directly underneath them. Oh god, hope they don't spot us.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Glitch is going to share a vulnerability or weakness with Tank, and as a result tell her a secret about her real identity. Which would cause me to shift my mundane up and my mask's label down, but I can't do that, so instead I have to mark a condition. I'm going to mark insecure. Franka gets influence over me, but she already has some, so she can shift my labels instead.
    Last edited by Mr. E; 2017-10-22 at 02:48 PM.