Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
There are so many Marvel shows right now and I've fallen so far behind. I've seen both seasons of Daredevil, one season of Jessica Jones (is the 2nd season out yet?), and maybe half a season of Agents of Shield. I haven't seen Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders, Agent Carter, Powers, Legion, Inhumans, or The Gifted. And now we've got The Punisher, Runaways, and Cloak & Dagger on the way! And that's not even getting into the DC shows. There's just way too many superheroes on TV right now.
Powers was a DC project and probably the only one of these more panned than Inhumans. Season 2 of JJ is set for 2018.

Of the ones you mentioned, Legion is the best, but it's also the least like a superhero show. Gifted is worth watching and there aren't many episodes to get you caught up.

Defenders kind of acts like the next season for its cast, so you'll want to watch Luke Cage before moving forward on that one. Iron Fist can be skipped. Agents of Shield gets a lot better. Season 2 and especially 4 stand out, but there are a lot episodes, so it's a big time investment. Agent Carter is fun and has a good message. Season 1 is better than season 2. It doesn't really have much bearing on the MCU, so it's not a must see, but it's quite solid.

And yeah, there really is a lot out there.