Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
Summoned equipment is +1 at level 3, +2 at level 6, +3 at 9, etc. These bonuses can be traded out for equivalent abilities, though always has to be at least +1. On the table, it shows the bound equipment progression (+1 @ 3, +2 @ 5, etc), with the enhancement bonus capped per the column on the table; bonus in excess of this must be traded out.
Ok, I guess I can see that about summoned equipment although that's not what I think of for +1 every 3 levels because in your way and the way the chart works, you don't hit +2 at level 4 as you do in mine, you hit it at level 6 which is NOT every three levels. And the chart doesn't show +6 for level 18 as it says in the text. Ok, so what about bound items? How does this work?

Bound equipment is masterwork quality, and gains a cumulative +1 enhancement bonus for every odd armorist level possessed beyond 1st, increasing to +10 at 20th level. A piece of bound equipment’s enhancement bonus cannot exceed +1 per 3 levels (minimum: +1, maximum: +5); all enhancement bonus beyond this must be traded for special qualities.
<emphasis mine>