Eeeeeeehrrrhhrrhhh.......

I'm not sure about Halos coming back to life even temporarily without Fortuneteller Baba being involved.

Like yes I get Goku being there to Father-Son Kamehameha Cell was like, cool and all?

But I thought it was just the image of him just appeared there as some metaphorical/figurative/symbolic thing? especially when Gohan had this weird symbolic bird taking flight image before that when he went Super Saiyan 2? stuff like that I tend to attribute to temporary warping of reality from high amounts of ki usage being thrown around, much like how sometimes auras take animal shapes in other martial arts stuff or how Cosplays have weird cosmetic side effects of being activated that don't actually mean anything. crazy spiritual symbolic stuff just tends to happen in some martial arts stuff. but apparently not.

while Goku somehow doing the same thing in one of the Broly movies is well- well its a Broly movie, its kind of on the very low end of quality as far as Dragon Ball goes, its not canon, and its kind of the nonsense I want to avoid. especially if we want some consistency to this, because the whole problem with being a Halo in the mortal realm is that your running out of energy, that you can't stay there if your dead, because the spirit world is full of energy its like unlimited energy and your body no longer has any mortal limitations but of course has no mortal means of gaining energy which is a no-go for dwelling in the realm of the living. so if your going to the mortal world, when dead, you better have a method of getting energy to sustain yourself or you going to probably like fade away or something because like an idiot you starved yourself of the soul stuff you need to keep going and there isn't exactly any way to like, engineer it so you receive an infinite supply of that. the boundary exists for a reason, and its not just "dead people can't step on the living world's grass" its "no really, that place is a wasteland to you now, your going to starve if you go out there and the only way we have of temporarily getting you there so that you don't starve is a one ticket only thing for one day and if you waste that by powering up to a Super Saiyan or 3, tough luck thats on you."

so assuming that Vodkana somehow figures out a way to get back temporarily by herself, by herself she can only stay like, briefly. as in, probably "less than a minute" briefly if its possible at all, and how is she going to make sure she is at Alchior while that minute happens?. if she somehow gets Fortuneteller Baba to do it- which is not guaranteed, Fortuneteller Baba doesn't do this frivolously, and not just for anyone.- there is still the problem that Vodkana powering up will shorten the time she has to stay. like remember, Baba has only done the temp-rez thing without being paid three times:
1. to bring back Goku, because he is just that charming apparently and knows Baba well.
2. to bring back Vegeta, a dire situation where the universe was being threatened by Majin Buu
3. to bring back Freeza to participate the tournament of power, to again, save the universe.

like, I just don't like that particular thing Goku did to be honest. it was Gohan's moment and Goku breaking the rules to do that Kamehameha was just.....weird. I just don't think I'm ok with that kind of shenanigans, personally.