View Single Post

Thread: The Fragile Veil IC [Masks]

1. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Fragile Veil IC [Masks]

Gravitas
    Conditions: Angry, Guilty.
    Burn: Three>Two.

Maximus ducked behind a large oak tree located on the fringes of the Lantern Hill Cemetary, switching into his heroic identity. Ten minutes? He didn't expect his father to be in the area, though he had mentioned his transporter, a meta with teleportation presumably. Still, he figured he would have to wait a few hours at least, was his father planning something that he'd now gotten himself involved in. The thought concerned him.

He rose silently on an invisible gravitic pillar and glided towards the Atlas Vance Memorial Park, standing at the base of the plinth, to pass the time he read the plaque, remembering the days when his father, like Atlas, had fought to protect Halcyon City and it's citizens from all threats. He sighed, reaching out he touched the local grav-field, extending his perceptions, he wanted to know when his father, and his transport would arrive, but he needed to ensure that this meeting wasn't being observed by outsiders.

OOC: Maximus has father issues, so this meeting scares me. He's reckless not stupid, also I enjoying clearing Conditions, so let's be a little reckless shall we. Rolling Conditions Marked, +1, and charging up Burn, lord help me I may need it. (2d6+1)[8]. A Hit, gaining 3 Burn, however only a partial success, so I mark a condition, Guilty. He wants to join the League and accept apprenticeship therein, but he feels bad about reaching out to dear old dad.

Expending a Burn to activate Elemental Awareness. Using my attunement to the gravity field, and knowing that even small fluctuations can mean the presence of additional people, is the area around the Atlas Vance Monument being observed in any way?
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2017-10-25 at 06:17 AM.