Quote Originally Posted by Gandariel View Post
Huh, totally different experience i guess.

Played the three choices once each.

- Cat: Lost. i just kept taking damage. Fear killed my board, then finally i got able to finish with Savage roar... except second phase rolled in and i had nothing left. GG
- Pirate. Rather easy thanks to the legendary. just keep punching until you can drop the thing with 15 or so attack and win in two turns
- Witch: Surprisingly super easy. Got a really lucky Volcanic potion on 3, which saved me, but i barely took any damage afterwards, with the ton of taunts you get. Also hint: Don't double-cast Spirit Echo
Different experiences again here.

Cat: Won so easily I was disappointed. He never managed to get on board and I kept flooding the board with the little kitties. Fear killed my board on turn 7 but I had plenty of gas to refill it with.
Pirate - Incredibly hard. I barely scraped through on my 6th or so attempt by stacking weapon buffs. I never got to save up the Legendary - I kept on being in situations where if I didn't drop it NOW he would aggro me down.
Witch - Completed on first try, with a double-cast Feral Spirit protecting my big minions. The Horseman didn't summon anything until turn 5 or so. I still nearly lost when I lost the board, but for some reason he decided to leave a pair of 3/1 Panthers on the board when he had cheap minions to kill them with. He hit me in the face for 4, and the Panthers killed him in return. Fair trade, I say.