View Single Post

Thread: Tunnel Spooktober 2017

1. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Tunnel Spooktober 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    Kendra smiles and offers a hand to shake when Fayyaad introduces himself.

"That's right, now I remember. You were the one who took the job Toji posted." She chuckles at the mention of her being similar to Electra. "I don't blame you for not noticing; our encounter was brief and I've been trying to keep a relatively low profile."

Electra seems to be finishing up her first set, as she pulls her last song into a soft, fading finish, and bows, before removing her guitar and placing it on its stand.

"We'll be taking a short break before the next set. In the meantime, please enjoy the party!" She announces to those in the vicinity of the stage. The robots continue to play, but they're playing a simple, loping tune that fades very quietly into the background, a simple drum, bass and keyboard routine that loops after about 10 bars. Electra herself starts making her way over towards Fayyaad, Kendra and Cassandra, her expression somewhere between surprise and worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    "My name is Cassandra, by the way."
    "Cassandra's a MERC member as well... although I'm just a license-holder," Fayyaad clarifies. Kendra's snubbing of the sorceress suggests she's here for a purpose. "Hey Electra. Seems like an old acquaintance came calling."
    Last edited by Morty; 2017-10-26 at 08:08 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.