Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
Kendra chuckles slightly, giving Cassandra an amused grin.

"I see. Well, that makes things simpler for you, then." Kendra looks to Fayyaad and gives a mischievous smile, which seems to put Electra on edge, as she stiffens ever so slightly, though her expression doesn't change. "Why not both? Though the business end of things is more precautionary than anything else. I'm not expecting trouble, and I did want to visit Electra tonight." Electra chuckles, relaxing. Obviously, there's some sort of history there.

"I appreciate the thought, Kendra, though I'm not sure how much visiting we're going to be able to do; I did volunteer to provide music, after all," Electra says in an amused manner. "Feel free to stick around, though, maybe after the party we can chat for awhile." She looks to Cassandra and Fayyaad. "I hope you're both enjoying the music so far. Any requests before I go back up?"
Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
"As much as I've enjoyed it, I don't seem to have much of an ear for music," says Cassandra, shaking her head. Of course, that's not how it looked, earlier, and even as she says it a moment of brief confusion and uncertainty seems to pass across her face. "I'm sure what you were going to play anyway will be just as good."
"Something quiet and atmospheric, maybe," Fayyaad suggests, looking between Kendra and Electra. Those two have a history, and it seems Electra isn't very pleased to see Kendra. "But I've also loved it so far, so I'm sure whatever you pick will be great."