Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Sophia nods and folds her hands. She's playing word games here: an angel is the opposite of a demon because despite being very similar creatures, they serve very different ends.
"Learn about your power; you have come into possession of a tremendous gift, however it happened. How complex can the transformations be? Even if it turns out that all you can do is supply blessed silver - search for your limits and then surpass them. Naturally, we should like to see this advantage spread among allies, and kept out of dangerous hands."
"Pass on your knowledge - you were trained to fight armies of others like you, correct? Men with guns. But much of tactics and strategy is timeless."
"Protect life. Battles are battles, but I suspect the wars here are for higher stakes than you are accustomed to."
she warns.
"So far, all I know is that I can turn substances into any other substance, providing that it can exist at the current temperature in it's state of matter. I can also only change one state of matter to another." Says Gary "I was trained to fight armies, but I think that you're wrong about the stakes. We joined forces with several other countries, even some I personally don't agree with everything they do to fight another army bent on taking over the world. Unless conquests are bigger than world domination here, I'm pretty sure I've seen the biggest war that will ever happen, and that's saying something, considering what happened in the exact same places no less than 20 years ago."