Well, I have some immediate problems with this. It's primarily a ranged class, for one. That's making it immediately too similar to Arcane Archer. Second, it actually specifically mentions Hammers. Arcane Archer recommends using a Shortbow or Longbow, but can function with any arrow-using weapon. It takes minimal DM support to permit crossbows which only aren't allowed by super-strict RAW thanks to using "arrow" in the abilities instead of "projectile", and firearms are very slightly more than refluffing. Third, it fails to specify type of hammer. Hammer Throw is utterly redundant if you are using Light Hammers, which have a range increment already.

I appreciate the concept of it being a Dwarven equivalent to Arcane Archer, and actually kinda like using thrown weapons as a Dwarven PRC. Fits their Nordic themes found in a bunch of settings. Their crafting stereotype actually comes from their Nordic myth version. But Dwarves aren't often associated with ranged combat, so an exclusively ranged focused PRC doesn't fit them. Throwing should be an option supported by the abilities, like having an "Enhance Hammer" feature that can get weapon qualities from a list that includes Throwing and Returning. Maybe have it give a basic +x Enhancement bonus, then have the ability to expend a use of Turn Undead or a low-level spell slot to get an equal value of special qualities from the list.

I really can't emphasize how important removing that hammer specificity in the wording is. The Dwarven Urgrosh is a fine polearm that's fundamentally Dwarven, and is helpful for lolnoping chargers. Then there's the Dwarven War Axe, which can be used one-handed as a Martial weapon by Dwarves without penalty while others have to use it as an Exotic weapon one-handed or Martial two-handed. I'd change the Weapon Focus to "Any Bludgeoning damage or Dwarven racial weapon." This gets around the weirdness with specifying hammers, as Maul, Mace and Club are synonyms that hammer-specific RAW would exclude, much like how Arcane Archer RAW excludes crossbows. And Dwarven racial weapons add some Slashing/Piercing options for dealing with low-level DR.

...Actually, going over the numbers in-detail, Enhance Arrow is making up for the abysmal BAB of the core Arcane casters, so the attack bonus isn't needed for a Cleric entry PRC. The casting progression is an obvious addition, though 7/10 is pushing it a bit. Maybe make it 6/10 and give Turning progression, so that going all the way with the PRC removes 9ths entirely and Turning uses are largely unaffected. This makes the lost casting a significant balance over the variety of damage options offered. Among other things, removing the need for one or two buff spells each fight means that the CoDzilla gish is mostly unaffected. It becomes a reasonable tradoff, as retaining Turning progression is more valuable for a Clerical Gish than four levels of casting. Lets them Persist more buffs.

One problem is that the Cleric spell list is actually fairly limited in direct damage. Single-target damage of any range would be a better restriction, differentiating it decently well from Arcane Archer's AoE access, and putting some SR piercing and/or DC increasing serves to help with mitigating lost casting. Another is that Arcane Archer gets to ignore cover and concealment once per day at 4th level, while it gets to ignore all physical barriers, including armor, at 6th level. The capstone on Arcane Archer is a Save or Die. This PRC doesn't have that level of shenanigans, at all.

As-is, it works well. I just don't really like what it's doing because it's too much like Arcane Archer. It's a perfectly working throwing weapon gish, but my gripe is that it's always a throwing weapon gish.