Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
Stellar flexes her regrown wing reflexively.
"No. Which is something I intend to correct the next time we meet," she says acidly.
Fan Knife glanced at Stellar's oddly brand new looking wing, nodded, and continued speaking.

"Did it use any magic? If it could rub two spells together, then it was probably a guild mage. You haven't talked to any of them, have you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Cool. Hey we're those goats still hanging around? I wanted to dump that Brahim calf on them. Moonshadow said.
"Yeah, they're outside." the filly replied, before yawning and adjusting her posture before settling back down on her stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
"They didn't think killing Thanatos was a good idea." Viridia said, before processing Stellar's answer. "Oh, that unicorn."
Fan Knife's ear twitched. Then she frowned.

"I'm guessing Thanatos is some guy you found here? Where's he from? Reavers?"

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Uh oh, this is a lot more critters than Doc expected. The Overseer was busy brewing up these things, wasn't it?

Doc patted the original purple one one that came up to him. "I'll name you Brighteyes. Wow, there sure are a lot of you in here. Didn't expect so many. Alright, well, I got some friends with me. We'll figure out something with y'all."
'Cutie hab name!' said Brighteyes, who's eyes did seemingly shine with newfound enthusiasm for existing. Doc was then immediately met with a new wave of cuties that outright surrounded him, with barely a place to move that wasn't occupied by a foal-sized toy-pony-thing.