Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
I haven't read them myself; so I don't know if this has what oyu need or not:
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/u...tVehicles.html
if it's not there or near it; then there probably aren't (at least in terms of 1st party stuff)
So you didn't read something and then linked it hoping it'd help?
Quote Originally Posted by Eddieddi View Post
We had this issue. I persuaded the DM to let me homebrew a steampunk wagon, Decanter of endless water, pouring on to a sealed container with a fire elemental as the boiler. It has space as per a large wagon, but never needed to stop or have horses. We eventually purchased a construct and bound it to drive it. we're now 10 levels on and it evolved in to a full on airship that only my character understands with the same poor fire elemental bound deep within its bowls making hot water for no good reason as we ended up sealing a greater deamon in to its engine and using that as a rather unwilling power source. Shenangians ensued when my character (in a moment of utter desperation) let the deamon use the forward firing guns to defend the ship. laser beams of soul stealing energy are ****ing terrifying and my character was banned from ever working on the weapons again.
Does not help what I'm trying to do, but this is one of the better steampunk decanter vehicle stories I've seen.
Quote Originally Posted by WhatThePhysics View Post
Build an Automatic Reset Trap of Unseen Servant, which has been keyed to make its servants push the vehicle forward for the entire duration of their existence. Since you can conjure at least 600 servants at any given time, and wheels can be considered favorable circumstances that double each servant's maximum load, this item can let you indefinitely push a wheeled vehicle weighing at least 120,000 pounds at a speed of 15 feet per round. Just be sure to give the vehicle really good brakes, or add on an Automatic Reset Trap of an area of effect spell that deals at least 6 damage in a single round.
Not what I'm looking to do, not what I was asking for, not subjecting my DM to this headache.