Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
Given that he was a pony and the critters couldn't be more then six pounds each, it wasn't too hard to walk past them towards the door, though some of the cuties started to cry out when he turned away from them, their high-pitched voices a chorus of ear-pain.
Well this was a fine pickle. With the cacophony going on, Doc wondered how no one just two rooms over hadn't heard this yet. He turned back to the sea of tiny fuzzy ponies. They demanded names and attention, so Doc figured he ought to sate that appetite.

"Alright, everyone calm down. Y'all want names, so, give me a moment to come up with something. Hmm, okay, everyone form up two lines here on this side." He moved Brighteyes up to his shoulder. Doc pulled out paper and a pencil. He started a cheat-sheet with cutie names and their description/type. "Pay attention cause I don't want to have to repeat names here."

He picked up one and gave it a little hug. "I'll name you Chip." He put the cutie down on the other side and picked up the next one. With a hug he said, "Your name is Dale." He wrote down the names so he wouldn't repeat any. Giving out 50 of them wasn't too hard when he had a system in place. He named a bunch of them after friends he grew up with in Manehatten because their colors reminded him of old friends. One got the name Jackie, after its fur coat being a shade that reminded him of Applejack. He continued to hand out 50 names with 50 hugs.