Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
I'm not suggesting we keep him around. In fact, I kinda insist we don't. Like you said, he's not trustworthy. But if he doesn't backstab us between now and burning the factory down, then he can walk away and hopefully we'll never see him again.
"Let's say he's the best Olive ever; he's still the Olive the family trusted to go here after losing contact with some pretty expensive mercenaries. That means that, at the very least, him being here was approved by both the Olive's business leaders and the Olive's own family council. If you're having Olive trouble, then there's no way he won't mention you all if he get's back to their compound." Fan Knife dryly replied, "Do they know that two are you are cyberponies yet? He probably does by now, right?"

Destroying those files is next on the agenda, we're just letting Doc and Choro look through them first.
Fan Knife was quiet for a few moments, and glanced at the corpse on the table.

"So, you sent the doctor and the magic user with the unicorn who can't fight with the Olive, while you guys are chatting around and waiting for them to get back here."
Fan Knife replied, voice flat, "You know, out of a group of six ponies, the three who I wouldn't pick to be alone with a dangerous pony and get a first glance at advanced biotech are currently the ones actually doing that exact same thing. If I didn't know better, you're trying to get them killed."

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Doc looked at his tiny army of cuties and then back at Strata. He shrugged. "I don't. Weird as these critters are, they're the first oddity in this place that hasn't tried to shoot me or eat me on sight. Sides, Choro said she wanted to save these critters, so I just saved her a step."

He picks up a small pink cutie and holds it out to Strata. "This one is named Rose. Want to hold her?"
In Doc's hooves, the cutie was squishy and made a giggling noise when Doc picked it up.

"Yay upsies! Rose luv daddeh." said Rose, the cutie being perfectly calm as it was presented to Strata.

The ghoul took a moment, lips pursed, and looked the roughly potato-sized pink thing in Doc's hooves, horn alight and with a look of repressed enthusiasm on her face.

Rose, however, stilled slowly in Doc's hooves, and continued to look at Strata with slowly growing concern.

"...Munsta?" squeaked the cutie, looking back at Doc with obvious concern and with no-little fright.