Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Doc smiled at Strata cradling Rose. He then nodded to Thanatos. "I was pondering a discussion with Dr. Stitchheart if she wanted a few for her patients. Could help some of the injured chill out a bit."
"These creatures are... pure of heart." Thanatos confessed, "Artificially so, but pure regardless. I must question how they are to be moved out of here, however, if you intend on taking them all."

"Did anyone find anything useful in the records or is this a dead end so far?"
"Dead end?" Strata questioned, raising a eyebrow and looking at Doc while continuing to play with Rose, "Well, we know that these creatures have been stuck down here for ages and haven't been infected by the tainted feed, which means that it isn't exactly contagious. We also know the name of the company that created this place, so tracking down more information about what went on here won't be that hard; they might have a office in this city or a warehouse where they keep more of the feed that will need to be destroyed, or something. But from what I have seen, this place probably wasn't halfway done towards reaching any of it's goals and some of the information might have been removed or altered before the bombs dropped. I mean, at worst, we could just get some of the meat in a sealed container, a few of the cuties, and most of the files and drop them off at Stitchheart for her to root through. The sooner it's not our problem to save Tauronto from it's love of hamburgers, the better."