Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
If you wish to understand the world, you need to step outside of your strawmen. Only then will you have a chance at curing your ignorance.
Guess I'll never understand the random stuff you put out.

A Lazy Casual DM scribes some random stuff down and your like in Awe and say ''Best Adventure 4-Ever!", but I guess you just have very low standards.

But a DM that takes like an ''Eon'' of time as you would say to prepare something is all ways ''wrong'' in your odd view. Maybe your just jealous or envious of a DM that can take time to do anything as you yourself can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Quertus View Post
So that's my "why" on the counterargument. Why do you say keeping facts consistent is dumb?
Because it is Railroading the Game. And Worse, it is the Jerk Players Railroading the DM.

Like really, say NPC Zom only had a dagger on Monday...then when the player characters see npc Zom on Firday he has a swrod and dagger. You'd go all crazy and say ''he can't have a sword, keep the FACTS consistent DM, he has a dagger 4EVER!".

See, that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
The above views may seem highly paradoxical, but imo, when done right by both sides, make for a great game.
Looks good to me.