I believe I have figured out how to properly understand Darth Ultron's posts. I shall respond to them with that new understandnig.
Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ultron View Post
Guess I'll never understand the random stuff you put out.

A Lazy Casual DM scribes some random stuff down and your like in Awe and say ''Best Adventure 4-Ever!", but I guess you just have very low standards.

But a DM that takes like an ''Eon'' of time as you would say to prepare something is all ways ''wrong'' in your odd view. Maybe your just jealous or envious of a DM that can take time to do anything as you yourself can't?
Ah, I'm glad that you agree that your described method of Railroad DMing is incorrect, and that you actually don't create random junk, but instead listen to your players and allow them to have impact on your setting.

Because it is Railroading the Game. And Worse, it is the Jerk Players Railroading the DM.
Good, we're making progress! Since you understand now that players are not jerks, but rather cooperating to form the game with you, it's clear that you are an excellent improv DM who does not railroad.

Like really, say NPC Zom only had a dagger on Monday...then when the player characters see npc Zom on Firday he has a swrod and dagger. You'd go all crazy and say ''he can't have a sword, keep the FACTS consistent DM, he has a dagger 4EVER!".

See, that makes no sense.
I'm not sure why you're limiting yourself to Zom only having a dagger, since you could definitely have him go to a store and buy a sword, but since you are afraid of being inconsistent lest you engage in randomness, that's your prerogative. We do need to work on your notion of an evolving setting.

Looks good to me.
I'm glad you agree with my points.