View Single Post

Thread: I will draw your character

1. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: I will draw your character

Ok so this is a BBEG for a campaign I'm running and I would like some visuals of him so I will try describe him as best as possible. Thank you in advance, if you are able to do this you are incredible. I have seen your art and it looks amazing.

Basically a 20 year old 4 armed, Tiefling who is 2.3m tall (7'5 in ft). His eyes are bright red, basically like those of an Alpha werewolf from Teen wolf . He has horns like those of the Lucifer TV Show, but about as long as a forearm. His skin is metallic black and has rough features in it. His musculature is similar in size to those of a troll in a tieflings body, along with the claws of one but seemingly made of a purple crystal like material that looks a lot like amethyst. His face has sharp features but not exaggeratedly so like those of an anime character. His feet have some talon-like traits but for the most part they are feet. He has wings like those of a Solar but in metallic black, including the feathers.

As for what he wears, he wears a Gnome twist cloth but which is made of black and dark brown colors in general. A stereotypical caster headband, some wooden bracers that are oak brown with a slight tinge of pink. He wears a cloak that looks like that of the MCU Dr Strange, 2 rings which are both made of a mixture of gold and the same wood as the bracers, which have a small ruby on top. He has an orange Ioun stone, along with some archery gloves and a big Golden belt with random magical inscriptions, the belt has a chain protruding from it which connects with a medieval single manacle that connects only to his left hand. The chain is long enough to not block movement. Finally, he wields a Greatsword.

Again, thank you.
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2017-11-08 at 12:03 AM.