Quote Originally Posted by Reinboom View Post
Well, the follow-up period is the lifetime of League.

For myself though, other than to provide systemic insight or history (and some small followup work for the next month), I won't be involved in the majority of the followup.

The 4 years thing is a long term project that runes is only a portion of. Next I will be swapping to developer tooling for about a month then to being a champ designer for a year to carry on that project. I think there is still about 4 years left to do on that.
While you're here.... my Nephew is getting into LoL for the first time (he's nuts for the Star Guardians), and both her and my wife love the game but have no interest or tolerance for the old spreadsheet-styled runes. If that's changing, even if there's issues, that's something I (as the "veteran" of our trio and the only one who cares for optimization puzzles) am highly grateful for. So, thanks!

Beyond that though - do you have any suggestions for "newbie" pages of runes, that I can set them up with and they can use regardless of champion? I realize that's probably against the spirit of things, but suggestions are appreciated!