Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
Not everyone knows where every single party member is. I know that I personally ran into several combat encounters before I had a full party, simply because I didn't know where the people I wanted to recruit were at. The other caster in particular can be quite difficult to find if you don't get lucky or use a guide.

I made a claim that I thought might be helpful to someone new to the game. What you're doing is nit-picking my claim to the point of all meaningless and creating straw men to argue against. Why? Because you have a different play-style and don't like my suggestion? Just to be argumentative? I legitimately don't understand what you're trying to accomplish. You're not even being helpful and providing alternate suggestions like Chen did...you're just nitpicking.
You can tell any companion to be any class and they will all perform equally well at it. There is exactly one combat encounter you can run into before you walk past at least some companions.

As for my point, its that youre wrong. Completely. Enemies in the early game, by and large, do not have armor of any sort. By the time you start running into enemies that have enough to need to be burned down, you should have a full party and can strategize more than just "I have a hammer, so everything is a nail".

Using your wizard to target high magic armor foes is actively playing against your strengths. Dont do it if you can do anything else productive with your turn.