Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
I guess I need to ask 'why' for a sizeable amount of these
Note: this is in progress, and I was away from books for most.
I feel most of the shenanigans from these spells can be put to a stop just by telling players to not be jerks.
Agreed, but if it is worked out you need not bother either

and what has maw of chaos ever done? oh it does some minor damage and makesit harder o cast spells?
I was worried about the melee with this, a time stop and forcecage honestly, although I plan on going over everything again at home when I have my books
plus the whole you are allowing planar binding/ally and banning less abuseable spells which literally say 'ask the DM, yo'
In my defense the SpC ones were done away from the book, and summoning creatures is common in lit so I'd like to keep it without making it either a poor choice or an awesome one.
your changing glibness, but keeping true strike the same? that's not cool
True Strike is on the list, but as I said earlier in this post, it is a WIP.
Divine power should not even be on the cleric's spell list. it should be a paladin spells IMO, but that is just my preference. my changes made it a paladin 2 gave 1 temp HP per level +6 to Str and Con and a +2 divine bonus to attacks, saves, and AC
Hmm, I actually like that

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
I think the whole grappling system is broken and should be reworked.(like make grappling depend less on size because else fighters have no chance of ever winning a grapple without using tons of magic and being strong as a god)
Yes, the size modifiers are a bit heavy handed... Of course fighter's lame but still they could use a rework... Maybe look for one around January -ish (hey, my schedule's overcrowded as it is )