Corrin seems highly amused by the antics of Daedalus' companion. His own eidolon wasn't near anything like that. "Hastur," he repeats, to remember the name. "And Daedalus. Pleasure," he says with a nod. He lets out a light, amused laugh as Hastur flexes, trying to impress the patrons. "Not sure if his efforts are going to be rewarded, here. Even for dwarves, they're particularly drunk and I'm not sure if they'll remember this in the... well, but it is morning, isn't it?" he questions. "I should probably see if Finch is awake," he muses, and smiles at Daedalus. "My own companion. She's a bit wary of all the noise, but I'm sure she won't mind me bringing her out to meet you," he decides. "It is rare, to meet another summoner, after all, and she would probably like it. I know I'm one of very few - but I studied, there's a school for conjurers in one of the ruins far north of here... an old master who divined the secrets by Ruda's blessing. I was mentored by him," he explains. "Just a sec, I'll get Finch." Instead of wandering off, however, he motions to the bag at his side - a satchel with several animals embroidered into the leather in neat stitching. Corrin flips back the front and coaxes his eidolon out onto his arm - a small creature, barely the size of a familiar, but intelligence shows in her eyes as her ears prick forward and her tiny wings flare.
"Cor," she hums, flitting to his shoulder, but her eyes are on Daedalus. "Who is this?" she asks. Corrin grins.
"A friend. Daedalus Frow."

Spoiler: Finch
Show