I am disappointed in that Twinning divine cleric spells doesn't seem to do anything "broken". Could come in handy in a few instances, sure, but it's not crazy - like a shadow sorc.

Agree Spir Weap is probably not twinnable, and even if it were, you can certainly twin dragon's breath, and that would be better. Especially fighting something with high AC - double-especially if you fight something with vulnerability to one of the d.b.'s you can pick.

Zene those are amazing ideas - well done!

Casting dragon's breath on a familiar is hysterical - have seen other posts bringing this up too ... I'm sure most DMs would insist NO - or would freak out and murder your fam asap (owl flyby dragon breath is really funny) - which would mean some of his team is not attacking characters. Gah, is casting db on fam really legal and RAW and maybe even RAI ...? It may be. And that's pretty crazy. D.B. is a very strong spell, especially if the party has a mobile person who isn't doing crazy damage yet or is low on spell slots and the monsters are kinda bunched up. D.B. out of Shadow Sorc darkness is also wicked, especially in that it isn't casting a spell when you use it on the rounds after you've cast it - if I read it correctly (they are using an action to exhale energy, which is not casting a spell) - so you can quicken spells and breath dragon breath on the same turn. Fun stuff.