first, good luck, that's one big task.

second, you might want to thin down your workload. it's already a labor of love doing a homebrew, so having 3 masteries for each form forces you to design 21 "capstones". iirc, jedis rarely master more than 2 styles for the more combat oriented. best case, that means you'll have a lot of work that won't pay off until much later when all the forms are mastered. worst case, you've wasted a lot of effort for little reward.

you might want to look into the animal style feat chains (i've recently stumbled upon all the animal styles of the monk, perhaps that's your inspiration), each animal form becomes a lightsaber mastery, and all you need is to burn three feats to completely master it, each giving bonuses and handicaps.

i know that for a pure combat oriented game, i'd look into it, but i'd brake fast if it got too complex. i'd be of the "quick and dirty thing that works" and let the dice decide if that works or not. the more combat options you add, the more combat oriented the game you design will be. is that your goal?

have you looked into the other star wars rpg's available? there's "edge of the empire" that i've played, and although i played a wookie with a heavy blaster, i was the only one fully kitted out with combat skills. the rest of the team was more skill-focused, things like pilots, translators, thieves/spies... that game had a bit of combat, but was very intrigue and stealth heavy. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a d20 star wars book doing its rounds already?

once again, good luck. i've done a homebrew before, but i just took two systems, mashed 'em together, and cut out about a 1/3 of both systems and reskinned the rest. that still took me 3 months of design and 2 years of playtesting. what you're doing will take even more time.