Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
That's what I've sort of been working on instead of random content when I've had time, which is both how I realized that the scope is so big and why nothing much has been posted in the way of new stuff. In a way, I think I got intimidated by the scale once I stopped to think about it... I might have been better off just plowing forward with the pure joy of creating stuff, and then putting it together in organized fashion once I had more done.

(Between work being nuts, being sick, and adopting a cat, the last month or so has been low on available time, too.)
I get it. Life can find a way of interfering with even our most ambitious goals.

As for the scope, it can certainly feel intimidating. Lord knows that I've given up on many projects once I've realized how big they are, but when I am passionate about a project, having a plan really helps me. I feel accomplishment when I meet a milestone (and is usually accompanied by a break from the project for at least a few days). The hard part is figuring out how to break it down into bite-sized goals. Let us know if you would like any help. I'm sure there are playgrounders happy to pitch in.