1. - Top - End - #1124
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

So, slighty better day than some... Got everything I intended actually done (though didn't finish early enough that scenario-writing took me too late to really want to try the next Ashes of the Singularity missions which loosk HARD (me vs eight/nine enemies, wut?) Waterfox is apparently intending to stay on at most version 56 equivilent Fiefox but with security updates, which is great for both me an Nanny.

And stuff keeps going on sale... I had a notification that Warhammer total War was on sale on steam, and ended up buying the most recent Masters of Orion from GoG (since it was on sale there and not on steam) for - all told - about £13. (Trouble is, I have so much on Steam, I forget GoG half the time and now GoG Galaxy is a thing, it's as convenient as Steam to use...!)

It seems to have been pretty heavily patched (so not change to MoO there, then...) and Digo seems to like it, so seemed like it might be worth a giggle. (Since Stellaris is out until the next DLC comes, because that is going to make war not be terribly boring...)

Ya got any advice/suggestions Digo? (The UCP patch seemed a given, I saw that as soon as I glanced at their forums.)

Also, I apparently got a free game "StarCrawlers." Never heard of it... First person dungeon crawl RPG (kickstarted and came out in May), apparently. So... Well, I guess it is something that I might vaguley play... Seems to have generally good reviews on GoG and Steam, so it might kill an hour or two (feel it unlikely to hold my interest very much longer than that); and if I play for an hour, at the price of nowt and it don't owe me owt, don't matter too much if I don't like it, do it?

Only minor niggle was findng out the free shipping at Shapeways I'd been getting stuff ready to take advantage of actually saves me less money (because it isn't compatible) than cost saving for having the slower production cost (by the time you made up to the $25 dollar minimum order. Also, thanks Shapeways for showing me my prices on the store in pounds, charging me in Euros and yet still using dollars as the baseline to set prices of my own models. Consistency! A foreign concept for Shapeways.)

Edit: And apparently, I get the Deadfire pack for Pillars of Eternity 1 free as well. Neat.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-22 at 05:55 PM.