Omiko does a little spin as she sits down in the chair.
"Exactly. I mean, I know that I can do whatever it takes, and that my skills are up-and-up, but you only have my word for it. Good to hear though. Magnanimous. Equal opportunity evil."
"Being hated? Sure thing. I mean, I was a rebel hated by two thirds-a the universe, dropped my family like a hot potato, and kill people to take their stuff. Public opinion is not on my sensors."

Her tail swishes around, examining the room. Hopefully it's an open-backed chair to allow such things, or she'll have to be sitting sideways, half-laying down.
"Enemies? Sure. We know Doorway Folk have been to the Nexus before, although we juiced the most recent ship pretty well. There's definitely parts of my family sore about my cutting them loose. Even though the higher-ups and me have an understanding, I think there's gonna be a good twenty years I still have to worry about relatives showing up looking for me with chips on their shoulders. Most of all, I expect Hell is kinda upset about that stunt we pulled. Kill a devil, they're only banished from realspace for thirty-one point six-two megs. Maybe E2 that if you do it right. But it's been way longer than that, so the odds of the forces of darkness showing up looking to get even are pretty good."
"I know, right? We're supposed to be the forces of darkness, but there's evil and then there's Evil. Nothing says they have to get along."
She makes the capital letter easy to hear.