View Single Post

Thread: Aegir

1. - Top - End - #216
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Aegir

Looks like I missed some stuff, catching up now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
    "Whoever said I want to reclaim my birthright? Regardless, I'll join you. This plague is spreading. I've spotted a few beasts on the mainland with it already. It's only a matter of time before other tribes catch it as well. Not that I care much for you barbaric warmongering savages, but I care about animals, so we can mutually benefit. Let me gather my things and put on a disguise.

Best not to tell anyone I'm a fairy. I like being alive." The nervous giggle again.

Mia disguises herself as an elf, which she somewhat resembles already.
    Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show
    How do I look,
    Laucien? (giggle)

Loot
    Silver shortsword,
    2 bows, 20 arrows,
    2 bottles of fine wine
    Full healing kit
    5 healing potions
    1 bottle of lamp oil (4 charges)
    1 fairy charm. Reroll 1 failed roll, then the charm disappears.

You hear a commotion from far off across the lake...
    Laucien had been trying to hide his face by grabbing wine and scavenging supplies since the mask came off. He quite fancies the silvered shortsword, if nobody else wants it... and he doesn't need the bows or arrows, he has plenty of his own. He drinks a healing potion, and distributes a one to everyone in his party, but he dares not come close to Mia. A pretty girl with personality, who cares about animals, and can kill a bear? She's the whole package, and she can't be allowed to see him blush like this!

Spoiler: Sylvan, cheesy
    Show

"You're... really pretty..." he says, without looking. When he does finally see she's disguised herself, he gasps.
    "Oh! Yeah! Uh... you'll pass for one of us for sure! Yes!"

Spoiler: Health potion
    Show
    Rolled 4+1+2, bringing me up to 11/16 hp.
    Last edited by Doctor-Dash; 2017-11-29 at 03:05 PM.