Quote Originally Posted by Greg_S View Post
Marche's BSB is an atk/mnd boost- I think that's currently unique in GL (Aemo from Dimensions 2 has one on her medica BSB if we get it), so it'll stack with everything. The commands aren't powerful on their own, but C1 is a 3-turn 15% Knight damage buff, and C2's Sentinel can buff guardbringer's hit count. Marche is one of 3 characters with a doublecast Knight LM2 (Dorgann and Beatrix the others), so if you were to commit the motes, you could lifesiphon into the BSB, then C2, C1, Guardbringer x3, and likely get at least one extra guardbringer cast in there. Subsequent BSB uses could skip C2 and just do the knight buff. Agrias could use either her burst commands, or when it comes in the TGC event, Assault Saber for more holy blasting.

It's a workable burst, though the lack of enholy hurts it.

In other news, redditor Krissco has managed to mostly-solo Sealion with Galuf. I don't know if this is more or less impressive than when the same user soloed boundless Nemesis with Galuf.
ATK/MND? ...Huh, it flew through me. Still, it has some pretty wild competition.

For starters, Agrias' Burst. She provides Imperil Holy on entry, which is a cornerstone of a good Team Holy. She also provides Sentinel, but she boosts her RES, making her a more classic tank than Marche does. His Knight dmg+ makes him more offensive, but in the end, you need more than that.

Then, in terms of flexibility, I set Reks' Burst. His Boostga is a bit more common (ATK/DEF), but he provides Hastega (which is good on its own), his Command 2 is a %-based Heal, and is overall more useful.

But, let's just go with the entry benefit - ATK/MND. Good, it stacks - but Ramza already outdoes him BADLY. He has three sources of ATK boosting (Shout, Nu!Shout and History's Truth). Just going by his new Burst (ATK +50% PLUS Hastega, and Command 2 is Wrath, so he can turn into an Entrust Battery in seconds flat).

So: he can't tank as appropriately as Agrias (or as the Tanking Trio - Golbez, Seifer and Gilgamesh OR Ingus), his Support is so-so (Ramza outdoes him BADLY), and his flexibility isn't that massive either (Onion Knight and Reks...well, rekt him). That said, he has a pretty wide niche where he can be useful, as he can tank and still be a pretty decent healer with +MND while not losing offensive (KNT +15% dmg means Guardbringer will do more damage on average), but it relies on setup mostly (reaching ATK cap, DEF cap with Wall + DEF boosters, and using Burst and Knight damage boost) to draw that extra edge on Guardbringer.

...Maybe I'll bring him against Hydra, once Earthbringer comes online? That's another way to take advantage of Marche's Knight damage boost.