Quote Originally Posted by Slayn82 View Post
Raines is very self sufficient on buffs (Memento Mori, BSB entry, Command 2), and command 1 fills so fast the chain, you should do pretty ok.
I'm leaning more towards Garland/Raines. Both are fairly self sufficient in being able to self boost damage, and Raines can quite definitely fill that chain far faster. I just don't have anything akin to OK BSB for an att+mag+haste all in one.

And Delita's BSB is very efficient on damage, if you have the crit chance boosting. Boring, but pragmatic. It suffers a bit from "isn't better to bring a SB that debuffs enemy or buffs party plus damage"? When the right answer is "already have enough, just deal damage", he seems perfect.
Just seems interesting I accumulated his SSB, BSB, and USB pretty much without acknowledging he existed lol. His BSB does have the benefit of the commands being Spellblade so his LM2 double cast works with them. Don't have to worry about honing extreme levels of spellblades.

And soon I'm going to pull on banner 2, fine with whatever, except LM/11, unless Ovelia's. Actually hoping for Ovelia's stuff. Crossing my fingers.
I'd wish you luck, but you don't want my luck Would come away 1/11 Steiner LMR