View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

1. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

Spoiler: Healing Spells
    Show
    Just so everyone knows, Hastur can't be healed with Cure Light Wounds. Just kidding. But everyone else can go back up to full health, -6 charges on the wand.

Looking more closely around the room, you are able to see that, besides the small crawlspace on the other side of the chamber, there actually is a larger path forward - about twenty feet off the ground is an opening that seems promising. It looks like the dwarves used it, as well, in their original expedition down here, because there are already pitons in the cave wall as evidence that someone climbed it recently. At the bottom of this way forward are a few small packs, apparently from the expedition, as well. There are a few items inside that may be of interest or use to you all as you progress.

Spoiler: LOOT
    Show
    Vial of Alchemist's Fire x2
    Masterwork Pickaxe x1
    Potion of Detect Animals or Plants x3
    Scroll of Blight x2

I'm assuming you take the time to Detect Magic/Read Magic/Spellcraft what the scrolls and potions are.
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2017-12-03 at 05:25 PM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"