Quote Originally Posted by Merlin the Tuna View Post
That's actually pretty close to my setup, and I was hitting about 32s in my previous runs: Raines BSB (fully dived) and Hope BSB1+BSB2. Since diving Shelke and netting Hope's OSB, I'm thinking it should be very doable, though I'm also getting help from Yuna BSB2 for an extra faithga. I'll give it another go today or tomorrow and share the setup if all goes well; hopefully you get some mileage out of it.
Hmm. I've got a fully dived Raines with Terra's OSB sword, fully rosetta'd up, and a holy+ robe. I didn't get any doublecasts, which hurt. I was topping out at 20K per cast, which was underwhelming. Hope's OSB was hitting in the 90s, which worked. Raines was triple-boosted from C2/BSB/OK, and Hope got OK/Raines/faith boosted. One thing that hurts me is my magicite selection- I've got nothing of value right now, which is cutting my holy damage quite a bit, and I'm not getting the extra 40-50 bonus mag I would from maxed-out magicites.

Let's talk about tonight's Lucky Draw. I looked at the pool more closely, and it's pretty bad. I counted 9 things I wanted against over 40 dupes. I know it's half cost and all, but I might skip it.

Breaking out the pool a little more:

Spoiler: DU LD pool
Show

Chains: 1/144 (Zack)
EX mode USBs (this excludes things like Tifa's- EX modes are highlighted because they synergize really well with skills): 9/144
En-element (includes LMR): 27/144
Imperil: 13/144
Stat debuffs: 15/144
Elemental boost gear (non-RS): 27/144 (10 are dark+)
SSB: 54, and there's some old, terrible stuff here- Organics! Aerith's reraise! Raines' SSBs! Lightning and Cloud's BSB1s!

Further complicating things is that there's an XII event right around the corner, and a XIII-2 event as well. Yeah... I'm probably going to save the mythril, and may do so in the future if they don't theme or curate these better at this point.