Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Oh come now... Megumi was up against a top Chef in their field and who was not exhausted. She did well but she's just not that good.

Souma had to pull all stops to win. Yeah, it was predictable but it was fun enough to read, for me anyway.
He didn't do it alone either, he had to borrow from his allies and enemies in order to make it. And for that awesome unlimited bladeworks copy, including Kurokiba Busterblade (Kurokibuster?) I feel pretty entertained this week.
Megumi hasn't won a single time in this entire series. This was to be her moment. It could of been really cool.

It doesn't FEEL like Souma had to put out much effort because the only reaction Satou got was sending the judges flying with his sword. It had no real build up and was overall rather weak a showing from this guy.

Also this is just personal but I feel Momo's dish was actually just really really ****ty? I love puff pastries and I'd have to see how it works out in real life but the entire point of an iron chef like fight is to bring out the flavor of the ingredient chosen. Momo didn't do that, she brought out the power and flavor of the rose petals. Apple was just kinda also there. Meanwhile Megumi's was completely dedicated to the apple. Also I don't care how good the pastry is, nothing beats a ****ing pancake sandwhich.