View Single Post

Thread: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

1. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Nature will gradually erase...

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show

Darach: (1d20+5)[24]
    Mercuira: (1d20+4)[17]
    Jarome: (1d20+5)[19]
    Daedalus: (1d20+4)[14]
    Hastur: (1d20+5)[24]
    Taicho: (1d20+7)[11]
    Monster: (1d20+2)[11]
    Monster: (1d20-1)[4]

Going to go ahead and let Darach tell the party what he's noticed, since he's in front and I have a feeling he wouldn't just let you all walk right into this. Everyone, go!

The group heads forward into the tunnel, Darach in the lead. As soon as you round the corner, the inquisitor holds up his hand to halt the group. Ahead are three distinct patches of bright yellow flowers, which seem to shudder for a moment in the light, before vines spring up from the ground and curl threateningly towards you. But that isn't what Darach has his eye on the entire time.
    "Watch the floor," he says. Beneath your feet is a thin layer of what seems to be mold and mushrooms, all sorts of different colors. And as Darach speaks, it animates as well, lifting off of the ground slowly.
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2017-12-09 at 01:03 PM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"