1. - Top - End - #1470
    Banned

Default Re: Death Battle II - I don't THINK Gara got robbed I KNOW he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Though I do wonder about the lying part, can you explain in more detail? Like, was that destroyed moon only a tiny moon like in DK vs Knuckles?
    Two large ones were Naruto's moon is hollow and the interior's floor space is large enough for them to build an entire county in it so it's not like when I say hollow I mean it has a tiny cave either. Then Naruto's Truth Orb blocked Madara's mouth blown extends-as-fast-as-light laser for a moment before shattering giving Sage-of-Six-Paths Naruto the time he needed to dodge it (in the manga Madara doesn't even shoot the beam directly at Naruto either, instead it's as fast as he can turn his head to swipe it at him), they simply cited this as Naruto is able to dodge FTL attacks. Naruto isn't as fast or as powerful as they claimed.

And if you wanted to count beams of light for speed feats. A Menos's Negacion, the pillar of light Aizen used to escape soul society after revealing who he was, also moves at the speed of light. Sui-Feng & Yoruichi were able to disengage from Aizen in time to dodge it and I know you want to attribute that to them both being fast as far as Shinigami go. But both panel & anime wise a second beam breaks through the sky and after that Hisagi also disengages from Tosen and dodges one too. So if DB wants to say Naruto is FLT for failing to dodge a light-speed attack then Bleach's normal lieutenant's are too.

And so is child Goku, funny how they didn't want to bring that up before...
    Last edited by Mato; 2017-12-10 at 03:14 PM.