1. - Top - End - #1487
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Death Battle II - I don't THINK Gara got robbed I KNOW he did.

I'm not sure what you are saying in some places but:

I said cherry picking the facts they work with, and what they exclude, is pretty what anyone doing this sort of show will be accused of. Most of the time, the characters themselves are not internally consistent in so far as what they can do.

It sounds like you are implying they admitted (not sarcastically) to picking winners they know full well couldn't win over popular characters because they know that will spark a lot of hate-attention and get more views.
    That is something that I would need to see.

You could just mean a post admitted they kill popular characters because it gets views. That may suggest bias, but its not clear how much, a lot of these battles are with two popular characters anyway. Raiden should probably beat Thor or Quicksilver should beat Flash given they would want the weaker fanbases to win. Its not surprising to see they care about getting hits, what's unclear is wether they are fixing fights so that weak characters win because they think that somehow gets them more views if they are dishonest about character stats.

You seem to say that proof they have bias is scrubbed except for on their website, wouldn't it be the opposite? To find proof of bias it would be housed on places outside their website, if they are able to censor stuff it would be on their website. I haven't seen anything smacking of proof of bias, and I'm asking you if you have any such proof or evidence (please be specific, preferably with links)

I don't agree the outcomes to these fights are so obvious and transparent. Good faith mistakes can be made even if one of the fighters was clearly stronger. I'd like to see stronger evidence of bias than an argument as to why the character that lost was really strong, preferably statements that admit bias or imply bias.
    Last edited by Reddish Mage; 2017-12-11 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar