Watching the actions of Xeroch, Sabrina suddenly takes the scroll and reads for a moment.
Xeroch, use this combination
Straight ahead of you, you see the latest device for getting a key. On your right, you will see a large table filled with gems, while on your left, you will see items that can be bejeweled. Your task is to match all the gems to the items they fit, and then use that item to move the lever into position. Match them up right, and you will get the key. Dont get them right, and you will be left empty handed. The simple answer would be a straight match of the items that have holes in them, but whether that is right or not is something only time will answer. And on the subject of time, you will have no idea of how much time you have left, because there is the other group in this dungeon, and they will be on your tail. And even if they are not ready to pounce on you, if you delay too much and bore me, I might just release some horrible beast to slaughter you like the fodder that you are. Dont think for a moment that I dont have the power to kill you, because believe me, I do.