[Entrance]

Zenon takes the paper and pen and follows the minion(?), taking a moment to glance around before quickly looking over the form. An amused smile plasters itself onto his face as he fills it out, not looking up until he's finished, but follows his guide easily nonetheless.

Name: Zenon the Devourer, Zenon for short, if you're inclined.
Sex: Male
Species: Extradimensional replicated android symbiote are the closest technical terms
Profession: Devourer of Worlds, former special forces assassin
Reason for joining AMEN: Access to resources that would take months to gather on my own; Should alleviate some of my boredom for awhile.
Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: Extensive knowledge of advanced robotics construction and manufacturing techniques, along with data to create advanced personal armaments and weapons. Extensive combat history, extreme durability.
References (Victims preferred):
Arachnoid dimension X-1922A (Eaten)
Multos Dimension 18-B2984 (Eaten)
Numeros Dimension 1011010 (Eaten)
Krytos IV, Krytonian Dimension (Eaten)
Gelbad 9, Krytonian Dimension (Destroyed/Partially Eaten)
Xar Elemental Masters (19 in all) (Eaten/Killed)
Xar Master Kendra (Traumatized)
Xar Master Toji (Maimed/Traumatized)
A rather long, hastily jotted down list of less important NPCs and worlds, continents and cities follows in the remaining allotted space, most of them followed by either the (Eaten), (Killed), or (Destroyed) descriptors.
Past Experience:
Plotted and nearly succeeded in bringing about the downfall of two world governments millennia apart before merging with the symbiote responsible for a number of my references.
Decimated an entire race while in a weakened state
Various and sundry more mundane things after arriving in the Nexus, notably visiting the ruins of the Magcave.
Other Information:
Once he's finished with the application, he'll hold it out to the guide.

"There you are. Perhaps more than a bit abridged, but then, I'm sure you're more interested in what I can do for you than every excruciating detail of what I've done in the past."